That's Why They Call It The Red Lady
- Title: That's Why They Call It The Red Lady
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Crested Butte
- Brief Directions: Drive half a mile north of Crested Butte on Gothic Road toward the town and ski area in Mount Crested Butte. Stop at the Slate River Bridge near the cemetery.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A clearing winter snowstorm leaves red reflections on everything at sunset over the Slate River near Crested Butte, Colorado.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 228 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!