- Title: Heceta Trails
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Devil's Elbow State Park
- Nearest Town: Florence
- Brief Directions: Off of HWY 101, 12.6 miles north of Florence.
- Notes: The lighthouse is under repair and the light is off. That gives one a rare opportunity to shoot some star trails. On a seldom seen clear night you can get something like this. The illumination is provided by the light from the "keeper's" yard, no moon. Nikon d700, Nikon 18-35, ISO 100, f4, 31 minutes.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Heceta Lighthouse, Oregon Coast
- Gear: Tripod, coffee, diet coke
This Photo Has Been Viewed 130 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!