- Title: Howl
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Southern Oregon
- Nearest Town: Klamath Falls - Medford
- Brief Directions: Crater Lake moon rise over a smokey sky to the southwest.
- Notes: Beautiful 70 degree temps, get off the beaten trail. Get ready the light can be fleeting,
- GPS Longitude: 42.9118
- GPS Latitude: 122.1481
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A 2 hour drive from home in Rogue River Oregon. I`m at Crater lake scouting for the next nights full moon. I have this shot in mind of the moon rising above the crater. But smoke from lightening caused wildfires made this impossible until the moon was high in the sky. But still it`s always a great adventure. Right?
- Gear: Nikon D700, 16-35 mm nikor lense, 3 stop Singh Ray soft ND, Tri pod, Cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 223 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!