Storm Surge At Yaquina Head
- Title: Storm Surge At Yaquina Head
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yaquina Head Lighthouse
- Nearest Town: Newport
- Notes: Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
f/11.0 at 38.0mm iso100
Date/Time 02-Nov-2013 12:44:20
Model Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Flash Used No
Focal Length 38 mm
Exposure Time 1/200, 1/100, 1/50
ISO Equivalent 100
Exposure Bias -1, 0, +1
White Balance auto
Metering Mode manual
Exposure Program aperture priority
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A significant Pacific storm was blowing in from the ocean right at the peak of high tide and produced dramatic seas and dramatic clouds.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, Gitzo Tripod 3541, Arca Swiss Mono ballhead, Canon Intervelometor, B+W Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 420 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!