- Title: Autum Beauty
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Stone Door State Park
- Nearest Town: Beersheba Springs
- Brief Directions: Hwy 56 to Beersheba Springs, at the top of the mountain turn on Stone Door Road, take the road to the ranger station.
- Notes: I love the stone door. Its a beautiful place to go in all the seasons. Me and my family learned to rock climb at the stone door. Its a great place to climb, backpack, and camp..If your up for an adventure this is a great place to see. I love to see the trees in the autum, God makes the trees look so breath taking. When you come here it will take away your stress and worry, being in the woods and the trails oooh man I cant describe it.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This picture is of the Stone Door in the autum. The old tree in the picture has been there for more years than I have been around, it grew through a crack in a rock, there has been many people rock climbed off of this tree. The trees are turning beautiful colors in the background..
- Gear: Backpacking,,Camra..Camping..
This Photo Has Been Viewed 381 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!