Tuolumne Meadows At Sunset
- Title: Tuolumne Meadows At Sunset
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Nearest Town: Groveland
- Brief Directions: From Groveland take Hwy 120 east approximately 1.5 Hrs to Tuolumne Meadows. Note: Hwy 120 is a high altitude road and is only open roughly between May & Nov depending on snow amounts.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Since this was my first trip to this location I had spent most of the day scouting things out. I had decided to set up my equipment on top of the large rock on the edge of the Tuolumne River and wait and see what the sunset brought. Well the sunset didn't turn out as grand as hoped but it still was grand. Waited for the sun to get low in the sky which then created the colors in the sky and the golden glow across the area along with a very nice refection in the still river pool. As a added note shortly after this shot 4 mule deer crossed the river at the same location, but that is a different shot.
- Gear: Canon Mark II 5D, Sigma 24-70mm 2.8DG HSM lens, Hoya cicular polorizer, Induro AX214 Tripod w/Induro DM23 Ballhead, Cable Release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 3921 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!