Moon Over Kenai
- Title: Moon Over Kenai
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kenai Peninsula
- Nearest Town: Kenai
- Brief Directions: West of Kenai on the "Bridge access road" near the fishing docks.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Winter on the Kenai Peninsula is defiantly not for the timid, but if your looking for that real Alaskan experience you will virtually have the place to yourself. This shot taken in the morning is near the mouth of Kenai that empties into the Cook inlet. The foreground is of a slough that feeds into the Kenai River with Iliamna volcano in the back ground.
- Gear: Eos 3 EF L 80-200 2.8 Velvia 50
This Photo Has Been Viewed 214 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!