Perisher Valley In Summer
- Title: Perisher Valley In Summer
- Country: Australia
- Nearest Area: Jindabyne, New South Wales, Australia
- Nearest Town: Perisher Village
- Brief Directions: Along Mount Kosciusko Road, border of New South Wales and Victoria states.
- Notes: f22 1/30 sec,Kodak Ektachrome E100S.
This is my last roll of Ektachrome Pro film. Farewell.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: It was early summer (November 2009) but that day was biting cold after rain. Rain and water from the melted snow gave life to lower shrubs and plant life in Perisher Valley. The place was carpeted with colourful varieties of vegetation. I came across four Variable Groundsel flowers (sp. Senecio pinnatifoli) neatly bunched in a square formation and decided to include them as foreground decoration.
- Gear: Nikon F100, Nikkor 20mm AFD lens, Manfrotto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 214 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!