Golden Hills And Buttermilk Skies
- Title: Golden Hills And Buttermilk Skies
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: amador county
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Brief Directions: along the gold country highway 49 and hour from Sacramento or the San Joaquin Valley. Two hours from Yosemite, 1.5 hours from Tahoe and Hope Valley up hwy 88
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The golden Hills and buttermilk skies of Amador County.
- Gear: Canon 30D, 10-20 sigma gold fish eye, Gitzo GT2541 Carbon Fiber tripod with Manfrotto ballgead head.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 312 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!