Mesa Arch/canyon Lands National Park
- Title: Mesa Arch/canyon Lands National Park
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Moab, Utah
- Brief Directions: From Moab Utah head north on 191 about 5mi then take left on 313 wsw and follow signs. Its a 35 to 45 min drive if you dont stop to take photos, which is impossible.
- Notes: Its iconic and yes everyone has photographed it but dont let that stop you from going.....there is room for you, your equipment, and your eye. BTW...the folks in Moab are as gracious as you're likely to meet anywhere.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Looking through the arch east at the sunrise coming up over the La Sal Mtns. Exhilarating for several reasons, the temperature, the wind, and the incredible drop directly under the arch.
- Gear: Canon 1D MarkIII/Canon24-70mmL lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 616 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!