- Title: Spellbinding Narrows
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Springdale
- Brief Directions: Take bus shuttle from Zion National park vistor center to Temple of Sinawave. Narrows trail for day hiking starts from Temple of Sinawava.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Each turn of Virgin river offers spellbinding scenaries in Zion Narrows. Autumn makes this magical place more enjoyable with fall colors.
But river wading in 40 degrees fahrenheit in autumn is challenging compared to summer months.
Dry suits, trecking poles, neoprene socks, good shoes, dry bags are essential for making this hike really enjoyable.
- Gear: Canon 5D, 17-40mm F4l
This Photo Has Been Viewed 747 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!