Infinity Or About White Jeep
- Title: Infinity Or About White Jeep
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glen Canyon NRA
- Nearest Town: Page
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: More than 1 million acres of incredibly diverse and beautiful land. Canyons and buttes, desert sands and dark blue waters invite you to discover a place that tells the story of nearly 650 million years of the earth's history. Some places here are reachable by air only, so I planned and completed several aerial expeditions.
In this capture tiny car, standing on the edge of the cliff on the Alstrom Point of adds even more scale to the magnificence of this place.
Having D3 (with it's ability to shoot noiseless on high ISOs) in my hands, I started using Graduated ND filters for aerial photography, which allows me to reduce contrast between sky and ground in single capture.
Glen Canyon NRA, Utah/Arizona, US
- Gear: Nikon D3; Nikon 17x35; Singh-Ray 3-stop soft-step Graduated ND filter; B+W 105mm Kaesemann Circular Polarizer filter;
This Photo Has Been Viewed 414 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!