Springtime At Mabry Mill
- Title: Springtime At Mabry Mill
- State/Province/Region: Virginia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Blue Ridge Parkway
- Nearest Town: Meadows of Dan
- Brief Directions: In southwestern Virginia, route 58 crosses The Blue Ridge Parkway. Route 58 runs east to west, and The Blue Ridge Parkway runs mostly north to south. At this junction, go north on The Blue Ridge Parkway for 2 miles, mill is on the right.
- Notes: This file is from a scanned slide and originally saved as a TIFF, then burned to a disc. It was exported out of Lightroom 2.5 as a JPEG.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This was shot in early June. It was shot by me from the paved path viewing area, handheld. It was shot on Fuji Sensia 100 Slide Film and scanned and burned to disc by the SlidePrinter in Denver, Colorado. They are now known as Denver Digital Imaging. I have a 16 X 24 framed print of this, hanging in my living room.
- Gear: Canon A1, FD 35-105mm f3.5, Sensia 100 slide film
This Photo Has Been Viewed 418 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!