Abandoned Farm House In Wheat Field
- Title: Abandoned Farm House In Wheat Field
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Palouse Country
- Nearest Town: Pullman, Washington
- Brief Directions: This old farm house is near the intersection of Weber and Whitman Roads between Pullman and the small town of Johnson, Washington.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This crumbling Victorian farm house stands surrounded by a field of young wheat in the Palouse Country of Eastern Washington. The Palouse area is full of picturesque rolling hills and century-old structures which take the viewer back to a simpler, more rural time in the Western U.S.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikkor 17-35mm, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 438 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!