The Iconic Giant's Causeway
- Title: The Iconic Giant's Causeway
- Country: Ireland
- Nearest Area: Northern Ireland
- Nearest Town: Coleraine
- Brief Directions: About 60 miles north of Belfast.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Giant's Causeway is a UNESCO World Heritage Site on the very north coast of Ireland.The Giant's Causeway is an area of about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns, the result of an ancient volcanic eruption. It is located in County Antrim, on the northeast coast of Northern Ireland, about two miles (3 km) north of the town of Bushmills. It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986,
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikoor 12-24mm Lens. Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 175 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!