Early Spring Snow At The Smokies
- Title: Early Spring Snow At The Smokies
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Clingman's Dome
- Nearest Town: Gatlinburg
- Brief Directions: from Gatlinburg, TN take US 441/Newfound Gap Road and turn right on Clingman's Dome Road
- Notes: Clingman's Dome closes on most of the winter months and open on April 1, I went there and was caught in a short snowstorm, so the Park ranger closed the road to the highest point to the Smoky Mountains on that supposed to be opening day, I was already inside, earlier than the park ranger and was able to get this shot
- GPS Longitude: 83
- GPS Latitude: 35
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A rare early spring snow storm left snow flakes on trees along Clingman's Dome Road
- Gear: Nikon D80 , Sigma 10-20 HSM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 469 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!