- Title: Lake Falls
- State/Province/Region: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Matthiessen State Park
- Nearest Town: North Utica
- Brief Directions: Lake Falls are located at the farthest north pint in the canyon. They are most easily reached by entering through the north entrance off of highway 71 past the golf course.
- Notes: These falls are very dependent on rain, and may dry up almost completely during dry Summer months. Be prepared for mosquitoes during the season. The climb down to this location is by easy to navigate stairs.
- GPS Longitude: 89
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Lake Falls located at the north end of the canyon can be quite beautiful after a few days of rain.
- Gear: Wide angle lens, tripod, ND filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 168 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!