Hanging Lake Falls
- Title: Hanging Lake Falls
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Glenwood Springs
- Brief Directions: Drive I-70 to the Hangling Lake picnic area just east of Glenwood Springs. Hike the trail 1.2 miles to the lake.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Hanging Lake is a small pond fed by beautiful waterfalls and some of the clearest water I've seen. Though small, brook trout swam in the water only feet away, and so clear it looked like they were under glass. The trail up is pretty steep, and runs by a stream with numerous waterfalls along the way.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikkor 14-24 EF-S ED G f/2.8, tripod, RRS BH-55 ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 155 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!