- Title: San Xavier
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Southern Arizona
- Nearest Town: Tucson, AZ
- Brief Directions: Drive S on I-19 south of Tucson; exit W on San Xavier Rd., and it's less than a mile to the Mission.
- Notes: I metered the afternoon light for several consecutive days to get the right time of day to create this image. Scanned on Epson 750M Pro.
- GPS Longitude: 32
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: San Xavier del Bac is a historic mission, founded by Father Kino, on the San Xavier Reservation. It is still in use by the local community.
- Gear: Tachihara 4x5 with Schneider 5.6/210 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 155 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!