- Title: City In Motion
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Beacon Hill
- Nearest Town: Seattle
- Brief Directions: Taken from the Beacon Hill Area of Seattle, from Jose Rizal Park. Freeway Highways I-5 and I-90 intersect at this location
- Notes: To make this shot work (to my satisfaction), I had to be a little untraditional with my technique. Not only did an aperture of f/11-16 not work for this scene, but I also ended up needing to pull my ND filter down as far as it could go, to achieve an exposure above sixty-seconds.
Nikkor 16-85mm f3.5 at 34mm
Singh-Ray ND Grad
- Description: I planned to spend the last night of a recent trip, in Seattle. After some research, I chose this location in Beacon Hill to capture the motion of this bright and busy city during evenings twilight. I decided to shoot from a different vantage point than the popular bridge overlook, and found a spot to set up on a dirt road just below Jose Rizal Park.
- Gear: Nikon D7000/Nikkor 16-85mm f3.5/Manfrotto Tripod/Giottos Ballhead/Singh-Ray ND Grad 3-Stop Soft
This Photo Has Been Viewed 285 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!