Gull At First Light
- Title: Gull At First Light
- State/Province/Region: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: North Wildwood
- Brief Directions: Extreme north end of Wildwood, NJ
- Notes: Fuji Velvia @ 4 seconds with the sky dodged for 3 seconds with a black card
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: North Wildwood is a flat beach allowing for pools to form and reflections of the sky in the sheen in the shallows. Great for sunrise photography. Actually, any season is good for these shots, but in summer you can wade into the water and not be affected by cold water.
- Gear: Mamiya 645 Super
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1341 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!