- Title: Polar Wonderland
- State/Province/Region: Manitoba
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Wapask National Park
- Nearest Town: Churchill
- Brief Directions: Fly or take the train to Churchill, Manitoba. Then head some 30 miles east until you reach the freezing waters of Cape Churchill in Wapusk National Park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: As the arctic sun rises, a polar bear enjoys an invigorating stroll into the cold morning air. He counts on these dropping temperatures to freeze the waters of Hudson Bay so he can return to the sea ice that is so crucial to his survival.
- Gear: Canon EOS Digital Rebel, EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 629 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!