- Title: The Gate
- Country: Mexico
- Nearest Area: State of Mexico
- Nearest Town: Tepotzotlan, Mexico
- Brief Directions: Located in the State of Mexico, the town of Tepotzotlan is about 3 hours from Mexico City.
- Notes: These image series is part of a book documentary done for the Department of Education and the Teacher's Union in Mexico. I took portraits of each teacher being recognized for his/her work going beyond duty for the sake of education. At the same time I took some representative landscapes to illustrate the towns where they live and/or teach.
- GPS Longitude: -99.223113
- GPS Latitude: 19.716629
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This abandoned gate that leads nowhere is in the area of a famous Aqueduct site. The Aqueduct is in a following picture.
- Gear: NIKON D2X
This Photo Has Been Viewed 120 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!