Sun Pyramid And Hot Air Balloon
- Title: Sun Pyramid And Hot Air Balloon
- Country: Mexico
- Nearest Area: State of Mexico
- Nearest Town: Teotihuacan, Mexico
- Brief Directions: 45 Min. from Mexico City. Teotihuacan is one of the most importante archeological sites in Mexico.
- Notes: These image series is part of a book documentary done for the Department of Education and the Teacher's Union in Mexico. I took portraits of each teacher being recognized for his/her work going beyond duty for the sake of education. At the same time I took some representative landscapes to illustrate the towns where they live and/or teach.
- GPS Longitude: -98.8435117
- GPS Latitude: 19.6922119
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Pyramid of the Sun is the largest building in Teotihuacan and one of the largest in Mesoamerica. Found along the Avenue of the Dead, in between the Pyramid of the Moon and the Ciudadela, and in the shadow of the massive mountain Cerro Gordo, the pyramid is part of a large complex in the heart of the city.
- Gear: NIKON D2X
This Photo Has Been Viewed 187 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!