- Title: Beams Of Silversides
- Country: Mexico
- Nearest Area: yucatan peninsula
- Nearest Town: Xcalak
- Brief Directions: Xcalak is close to the Belize border, 3 hours away of the state capital of Chetumal, in the Yucatan Peninsula
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Xcalak is one of the marine protected areas of the Yucatan Peninsula. Diving is really good here and the formations are incredible, with tunnels, swim throughs and holes in the reef. In one of them, there was a school of silversides hanging out, and through the top of the hole a beam of light penetrated, making a perfect cone shape
- Gear: Canon G10 with ikelite housing
This Photo Has Been Viewed 723 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!