- Title: Massif Alight
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Arches National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Brief Directions: Arches National Park is two miles north of Moab, Utah on US191..
- Notes: Arches landforms has rich colors, but also rich textures and rock forms perfect for graytone images.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This image was taken in the late morning on a partly cloudy day with both shadow and direct sun light. The lighting begged to be shot in graytones to bring out the form and texture of the sandstone cliffs.
- Gear: Canon DSLR, Sigma APO EX 100mm x 300mm, Bogen Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 496 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!