- Title: Horsehoe Bend
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Northern Arizona
- Nearest Town: Page, Arizona
- Brief Directions: Take the Flagstaff highway South of Page, Arizona for just a few miles. Parking lot is on the west side of the highway.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I had to crawl up to the edge of this canyon since I am scared of heights. Just over the edge of these rocks is a 1,000 ft. drop-off. I processed 5 images to produce an HDR image to show details and a even color tone over the whole area. This is one of the most amazing scenes I have photographed!
- Gear: Canon Rebel XSI, Tamron 10-24mm wide angle lens, Manfrotto tripod, Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 298 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!