- Title: Panther Beach
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Central coast
- Nearest Town: Santa Cruz
- Brief Directions: Highway One between Davenport & Santa Cruz.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: For this shot, I purposely left the house with the sigma 70-200 2.8 on to challenge myself with different compositions than my normal vast scenic wide-angle shots. I was able to smooth out the rough swells using a 10 stop ND filter which gave the opportunity to play with longer exposures in harsh daylight conditions.
- Gear: Nikon d300, Sigma 70-200 2.8, B+W 10 stop ND filter, Manfrotto carbon fiber tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 422 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!