Windmill And Wildflowers
- Title: Windmill And Wildflowers
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Llano Uplift
- Nearest Town: Llano
- Brief Directions: From Llano, drive north on Highway 16 toward Goldthwaite. This view will appear on the east (right) side of the highway not long before you leave Llano County.
- Notes: After the bluebonnet bloom is over, the land seems to be covered with Indian Blankets, Coreopsis, and Englemann Daisies a few days after the first soaking rain in May. If it rains in April, the blooms will appear earlier. Lots of Whitetail Deer offer wildlife photos early and late in the day.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Roadside wildflowers and working windmill just over the fence.
- Gear: Canon XTi with Canon 24-105 L IS USM and CP
This Photo Has Been Viewed 637 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!