- Title: The Lost Bridge
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon
- Nearest Town: Cameron, AZ
- Brief Directions: Cameron Arizona on the east end of the Grand Canyon
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A number of years ago, my wife and I were in the Grand Canyon area and stayed at a motel near an interesting suspension bridge. I took a picture of it because it was very interesting. Since then, we have been in the Grand Canyon area, but could never find this interesting bridge. I had assumed that it had been removed and replaced with a new bridge. This past summer we took another trip to Grand Canyon. This year we wanted to see the north side of the canyon. After seeing the north side, we decided to go to the south side. In doing so, we planned to go through Cameron Arizona. There we found our "Lost Bridge." The bridge had been replaced, but fortunately, it had been saved and now served as a support for a pipeline. The bridge is still as interesting as I remembered, and saved for me to take this interesting view that goes to a vanishing point.
- Gear: Nikon D3x
This Photo Has Been Viewed 129 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!