- Title: Cactus Flower
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Puget Sound
- Nearest Town: Seattle
- Brief Directions: Capital Hill, Seattle
- Notes: I've been told mushrooms are my favorite subject, because they don't move. Flowers are a close runner up, although the wind can be a bit pesky at times. In a conservatory, not usually a problem. A cactus flower with no stem, no sweat. This is an early digital photo for me, taken in 2004 with my first decent digital camera. I resisted digital, but once I tried it, I haven't looked back.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This is a cactus flower photographed at the Seattle Conservatory. Great place to see flowers, although they no longer allow tripods.
- Gear: Nikon E4500
This Photo Has Been Viewed 156 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!