Lake Mcdonald, Bird In Flight
- Title: Lake Mcdonald, Bird In Flight
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lake McDonald Lodge
- Nearest Town: West Glacier Park Montana
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: My husband & I were sitting on a rock out beside some lodging rooms near the shore of Lake McDonald. While sitting and enjoying the quiet I spotted what looked like a perfect photo opportunity, and I took it. After adding the photo to my computer later that night, I realized there was a bird in flight. I think the bird looks somewhat like an eagle. I have enlarged it numerous times, but I'm still not sure. But it's a big bird, and it does resemble the look of an eagle. But whatever bird it is, it looks awesome flying through the sky, over that beautiful water on Lake McDonald, in West Glacier Park, Montana
This Photo Has Been Viewed 331 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!