Devil's Tower Wy @ Sunset
- Title: Devil's Tower Wy @ Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Black Hills National Forest
- Nearest Town: Sundance and nearest City is Hulett WY
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: My Husband and I were on a trip on our Honda GoldWing and visited Devil's Tower. Due to a very heavy rainfall, we were delayed in entering the National Monument park. But we got there just before they were about to close. So we drove on up and walked all the way around the monument, and arrived back at our motorcycle just as the sun was setting. When we were admiring the Sunset behind us, we turned and look back up @ the Tower, and WOW, we were amazed at the view. We knew it was meant for us to see the monument just like that. It gave a whole new meaning for "Devil's Tower", it looked like it was ablaze.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 540 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!