Super Moon 2013
- Title: Super Moon 2013
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Seattle
- Nearest Town: Seattle
- Brief Directions: Super moon rose pass Space Needle in Seattle.
- Notes: Super moon 2013 taken June 24. One shot image, not a composite.
- GPS Longitude: -122.349705
- GPS Latitude: 47.620496
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Seattle sky covered with thick cloud during super moon day of 2013 and for the next day which I unsuccessfully take a picture of super moon. 3rd night, the sky was even more hopeless, thick cloud, rain. I and two other photographer friends decided to take our last chance. Persistence paid off, we got a 30 second window to capture the moon when it passed by the Space Needle to capture the moon before it disappeared behind thick cloud again.
- Gear: Canon 7D + 300mm + 2x + 1.4x
This Photo Has Been Viewed 487 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!