- Title: Transformation
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: St. George, Utah
- Nearest Town: Leeds, Utah
- Brief Directions: Take I-15 north from St. George, Utah a short distance to Leeds. The stream is west of I-15. Leeds is about 140 miles north of Las Vegas.
- Notes: I checked the stream the following winter and it had returned to it's unattractive self.
- GPS Longitude: 37.2
- GPS Latitude: 113.13
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A very unattractive stream flows out of the mountains through the hamlet of Leeds, Utah. It had been a cold night and I was driving around looking for photo opportunities when I noticed a small section of the stream that had numerous ice formations. It was no longer an unattractive stream.
- Gear: Nikon D200/Nikon 80-200 AF 2.8/Gitzo tripod, Arca Swiss ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 381 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!