- Title: Yosemite Abstract
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Nearest Town: Lee Vining
- Brief Directions: From Lee Vining, California take US 395 one mile north to State Route 120. Turn right and travel twelve miles to Tioga Pass.
- Notes: Tioga Pass is only available by car in the late spring, summer and most of autumn. This image was taken in the late summer.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: An abstract look of an old lodgepole pine. The image was taken in the warm evening light on a clear day near Tioga Pass, Yosemite National Park.
- Gear: DSLR, Tripod, Tele-zoom lens and Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 956 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!