Here's Looking At You, Kid!
- Title: Here's Looking At You, Kid!
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Jackson Hole, WY
- Brief Directions: Yellowstone National Park is located in the northwest corner of Wyoming. In summer, all five entrances are open:
North: From Livingston and Gardiner, MT, via US 89.
West: From West Yellowstone, MT, via US 20 or US 191.
South: From Jackson, WY, via US 26, US 89/287/191.
East: From Cody, WY, via US 14/16/20.
Northeast: From Billings, MT, and Red Lodge via I 94, US 212.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This praying mantis was found in our RV sink when we were camping in the Yellowstone National Park. His big eyes kept looking up towards my flash as I repeatedly took pictures of him. After his "photo shoot" I set him free outside our RV.
- Gear: Nikon D50, Nikon D18-55mm Lens;flash
This Photo Has Been Viewed 195 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!