- Title: Broad-billed Hummingbird
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Madera Canyon
- Nearest Town: Green Valley
- Brief Directions: Take I-10 S from Tucson to Green Vallet, then to Santa Rita Lodge in Madera Canyon
- Notes: Composed so the "shoulder" of the bird lies at a third-point, with the body down a vertical third line, and the extended wing across a horizontal third line.
- GPS Longitude: 108.9
- GPS Latitude: 31.7
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Broad-Billed Hummingbirs at Santa Rita Lodge, Madera Canyon, AZ
- Gear: Canon 50D, 70-200F2.8 w/1.4X
This Photo Has Been Viewed 355 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!