- Title: Sawtooth Mountains
- State/Province/Region: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Stanley Lake
- Nearest Town: Stanley
- Brief Directions: The Sawtooths can be accessed by taking ID-21 East of Boise, ID or by taking Hwy 17 "Banks-Lowman Rd." off of highway 55 North of Boise.
- GPS Longitude: 44.14
- GPS Latitude: 115.04
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Sawtooth Mountain Range encompases 678 square miles of the central Idaho landscape. A great place for those who wish to esacpe the crowds and enjoy scenery. The area consists of an abundance of lakes, strams, high mountain meadows and jagged peaks up to 10,751ft. As summer rolls around trails thaw and allow you to venture deep into this lesser known landmark of the American Northwest. A true pleasure to visit everytime.
- Gear: Nikon D200, Sigma 10-20mm 4-5.6D, Singh Ray 2 stop hard GND
This Photo Has Been Viewed 863 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!