Eagle Creek, Stanislaus National Forest
- Title: Eagle Creek, Stanislaus National Forest
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Donnell Vista
- Nearest Town: Strawberry
- Brief Directions: Drive east on Highway 108 from Sonora...beyond the Summit Ranger Station...continue for about 12 miles to Eagle Meadow Horse Camp...
- Description: Spring and Autumn are wonderful times to stop and admire this view. Winter would also be fantastic...however, the road is closed once heavy snow begins. It was late afternoon the early part of October and just after an early snow fall. Fortunately for me the road was still open...and the landscape was breathtaking.
- Gear: Canon XTi Rebel, Circular Polarizing Filter, Sturdy Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 541 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!