- Title: Sipsey Serenity
- State/Province/Region: Alabama
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sipsey Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Double Springs
- Brief Directions: Take State Hwy.33 North from the town of Double Springs. Go approx. 12 mi. to Cranal Rd. Follow signs to Sipsey Rec. Area.
Park in lower parking lot across the bridge. Take trail under the bridge up the stream for about 1/2 mile to the falls.
- Notes: This area is full of wonderful waterfalls but is very rain dependant. Vistors should go in the winter or spring for best water levels.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Waterfall on Turkey Creek, a tributary to the Sipsey River.
- Gear: Nikon D80, Nikor 18-200 VR Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1605 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!