- Title: Seeing Is Believing!
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Unalaska
- Nearest Town: Dutch Harbor
- Brief Directions: Pen air flights from Anchorage to Dutch Harbor available daily depending on weather and commercial fisheries personnel traffic. Summer time is great for hiking I hear or untouched back country in the winter!!!!
- Notes: I chose the panoramic format in an attempt to show the high latitude of the location and the inter-island waterway connections that make this part of the Aleutians and Dutch Harbor so unique.
- GPS Longitude: 166
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: While Conducting Hydrographic surveys for an small boat harbor improvement project in Dutch Harbor I was graced with an improbably serene landscape sunset in an area notorious for it's nasty weather, which I also experienced!
- Gear: Cannon Powershot SD960IS, 3 shot panoramic, f2.8, shutter 1/30 ISO 100
This Photo Has Been Viewed 748 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!