Quartz Creek Fall Reflection
- Title: Quartz Creek Fall Reflection
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Chugach National Forest
- Nearest Town: Cooper Landing
- Notes: Was on our way to photograph migrating swans when this beautiful reflection appeared along the edge of a flooded river pond due to a recent storm. Beauty can be found just about anywhere, and sometimes you just stumble into it.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Birch trees and fall fireweed reflected in flooded river pond, Quartz Creek, Cooper Landing, Alaska, 9-21-12.
- Gear: Canon EOS7D, 10-22mm USM, Circular Polarizer, hand held.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 246 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!