- Title: Kennicott Glacier
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Wrangell Mountains
- Nearest Town: McCarthy, Alaska
- Brief Directions: Take a flight in a small aircraft from landing strip on Copper River near Chitina, Alaska over the Kennicott Glacier to landing strip by the old mining town of McCarthy, Alaska.
- Notes: Hand held photo from an airplane using a Canon 40D with a Canon EF24-105mm IS USM Lens, (Aperture Priority) Tv 1/250 sec; Av 8.0; ISO 200.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This photo was taken at about 5:00 PM of the Kennicott Glacier and the Atna Peaks on August 22, 2012 while on vacation visiting the Kennicott Copper Mine in the Wrangell-Saint Elias National Park, Alaska.
- Gear: Canon 40D, Canon EF24-105 mm Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 148 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!