Evidence Of The Crossing
- Title: Evidence Of The Crossing
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Brief Directions: Access to Lake Clark National Park and Preserve is by small aircraft and authorized air taxi service.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Silver Salmon Creek area of Lake Clark National Park and Preserve is home to a population of Coastal Brown Bears. Foot prints in the mud are eveidence of the recent passing of a bear heading into the meadow. Slope Mountain rises in the distance.
- Gear: Canon 7D, EF17-40mm f/4L USM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 180 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!