Mt Hunter From Mt Mckinley ( Denali )
- Title: Mt Hunter From Mt Mckinley ( Denali )
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Denali Nat'l park
- Nearest Town: Talketna ( bush plane airport )
- Brief Directions: directions included in the description, the site is accessed by ski equiped bush plane from Talketna, fly to Kahiltna Glacier, and acsend as described in above discription..
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: a mountaineering trip to Denali, flew in to Kahiltna Glacier by ski equiped bush plane, the route was up same as for West Buttress route until the north east fork of the Kahiltna glacier is reached then we went up this toward the south face of Denali to the West Rib of south face of Denali , this was photoed from a camp at 16,500 ft 1981
- Gear: Nikon F film camera F 1.4 50mm lens Nikkor
This Photo Has Been Viewed 110 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!