Kodiak Brown Bear Chasing A Salmon
- Title: Kodiak Brown Bear Chasing A Salmon
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kodiak Island
- Nearest Town: Larsen Bay
- Brief Directions: Larsen Bay is located 70 air miles out of Kodiak City on the west side of the island along the intersection of Larsen Bay and Uyak Bak.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This young male Brown Bear was very inept at catching salmon, but he was very determined as he chased pink salmon up and down the creek bed. The bears are so focused on catching salmon as depicted in this image as his gazed is fixed of a fleeing salmon in the right side of this image.
- Gear: Nikon D3s, Nikkor 75-300mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 198 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!