- Title: Alaska Lights
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Chugach National Forest
- Nearest Town: Cooper Landing Alaska
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: While set up with a tripod waiting for the Northern Lights to brighten, I could hear a semi truck approaching from behind me so I waited and tripped the cable release just as it passed by not knowing what to expect. To my suprise I was not only able to capture both the tractor and trailer lights but the Northern Lights as well. I can't wait to try it again when the Northern Lights are a little brighter. What fun. Cooper Landing, Alaska.
- Gear: Canon EOS7D, tripod, cable release.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 124 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!