- Title: Angel Wings
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: 30 miles south
- Nearest Town: Delta Junction
- Brief Directions: Take the Richardson highway south to an area called Donnelly Dome.
- Notes: The best time for viewing the aurora's are early spring. The weather isn't as cold but bring plenty of warm clothes and a wind breaker.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This photo was taken south of Delta Junction Alaska the night of Mar 16 2013. This is the first night I have been able to capture Blue in an Aurora.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 177 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!