- Title: Mendenhall Glacier
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier Hightway
- Nearest Town: Juneau
- Brief Directions: Travel 11 Miles north out of Juneau on Egan highway take a right on Glacier highway. Travel about 4 miles to the Mendenhall visitors center.
- Notes: This is also bear country. Never travel alone in the bush and carry protection. The Forest Service will close trails from time to time for excessive bear activity
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: This is rain forest country. Bring rain gear, boots and protect
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1401 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!